|Home page||Version||Module dependencies|
OpenFOAM is a free, open source CFD software package that has a range of features for solving complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, and solid dynamics and electromagnetics.
Usage on Vilje
Load the gcc, mpt and openfoam modules to use OpenFOAM on Vilje, e.g:
Sample OpenFOAM Job Script
OpenFOAM Training Tutorial
We have a complete tutorial on how to use OpenFOAM, see the links below.
- OpenFOAM - Installation
- OpenFOAM - Performance on Vilje
- OpenFOAM - Run-time Postprocessing
- OpenFOAM - Postprocessing
- OpenFOAM - Profiling Solvers
- OpenFOAM - swak4Foam
- OpenFOAM - Airfoil Calculations
- OpenFOAM - Cavity Tutorial
- OpenFOAM - Spillway Tutorial